Thursday, July 15, 2010

UNDER MY WINGS, LIVE 'EM

So I haven't actually done a proper blog update before, only pictures and more pictures!

Anyways, every since we have had our new "Resident" Model, the sales have picked up tremendously fast! I am really lucky to have found her, the perfect muse for WAR :D

Last week's shoot was more than amazing, the lighting, the styling and everything else was almost perfect (at least to me).
I always have this habit of planning the shoot (i.e fittings)before the actual one, no idea why, maybe it's because I freelance as a fashion assistant/stylist. That's why?

From left to right: Diofanne Chiffon Wedges by WAR, Wooden Platform heels by Jessica Simpson Shoe Label


That's Pearl, (shorter one) my assistant who is really good at lighting and styling wise, mmms, she's still learning but already picking up rreeeealllly fast! Don't mind the mess we created!




Pearl's a really detailed person - She will meticulously style our model!
Besidesshe screamed into my ears when she saw the stills that the Earl Grey Oak Dress wasn't quite steamed properly!





Look at how Pearl is so midget standing beside towering Fang!

This is Dorris, with the steamer!


It took us (okay, it's just me) quite awhile to find the perfect pose to pull off this Nightmare Chiffon Top! I saw how the rest did, and glad we styled it quite well. And seriously! This top alone had about close to 80 photos?



Now to the best part of the shooooottt! The finale!
I wanted an jewelry-esque crowded headgear and tadahhhh!




The post-work happenings!
Obolo > Laksa Steamboat > Everything with Fries!














By the end of the night, we were all totally shaggeddddd.

2 comments:

  1. I really think that W.A.R should make a ring that looks like the YSL arty oval ring that wears the girl in the last photo :) since it is sold out everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, can I know which online website did you girls get the Wooden Platform heels by Jessica Simpson Shoe Label? :)

    eatthemballz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete