Monday, August 23, 2010

August #3

We tried a new studio for the latest collection and it turned out to be a little disappointing.
But nevertheless, we tried to edit the colors of the photos so that the clothes will look like how they are actually supposed to me!

This will be the last post for August and please give us awhile as we're trying to adapt to a few new changes! Because Jordus is enlisting this thursday! The one who's been behind everything!






But anyhows, we've also got a new partner - Fang! Yes the model! She used to run a little online store some time ago, and decided to help us out once Jordus enlists :(

So, if u're unhappy with the handwriting (on your parcels), blame her! hahhaha!

More details will be up soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hello I'm Debora :)
    I was in Singapore just 2 days ago, I stayed there for 3 weeks and I loved that place !

    Can I find some of your clothes in the shop Blogshop in Haji Lane ? Because I hope I will be there soon againg so I want to find some place that sells your clothes that I really love !

    thank you

    www.tokyoblondes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete